For the 43rd episode of the MILFcast, I am joined by my co-host Heather Leigh (of Man, I Love Films) as well as our guests Joanna Chlebus and Brian J. Roan (both contributors here at Man, I Love Films) to discuss the following:
- What we’ve been watching (in this case, Shame & Cabin in the Woods).
- We discuss some of our favorite songs from movies (though it could’ve been a Kenny Loggins retrospective).
- We play a game of Kai’s Always Right and THE GAME!!!
- We’ve also got some pretty sweet outtakes this time out so make sure and listen to the very end.
NOTE: Our next episode will be in three weeks, as opposed to the typical two, so that I can celebrate my birthday (aka: Cinco de Kai-yo).
The standings for THE GAME:
T-1. Alfredo Castil – 14 points
T-1. Shirley Rae Parker – 14 points
T-1. Joel Burman – 14 points
4. Red Georges – 13 points
T-5. G-Man – 12 points
T-5. J.C. Khoury – 12 points
7. Daniel Fogerty – 11 points
8. Rachel Thuro – 10 points
9. Jess Rogers – 8 points
You can find MILFcast on podOmatic by clicking here. You can also subscribe or download for free on iTunes. Please drop a comment, request an older episode or leave any feedback on the episode below at: email@example.com
Music for the podcast provided by Man, I Love Films’ own Steve Bush. See all of Steve’s original music, or contact him to get some of your own, by clicking here!!!