Lindsay, Jessica, Nick, Justin, and Dylan gathered round the campfire to rattle off their Top 5 films of 2012, and it’s an epic. As if that weren’t enough, we even threw in some special awards for key films/scenes/actors/etc. It’s a fun show that covers a surprisingly wide array of films…made even wider with Nick’s compulsion to name every honorable mention in his list of 400 films seen this year. Ok, maybe not.
Also, Joel asked me to include everyone’s linked lists of Top 10s that were posted over at the LAMB Forums, so here goes:
Also on tap:
* Rants and Raves of the Week
* Name That Film Times Five
A few notes:
* The show can be found, of course, via iTunes – just do a search for “LAMBcast.” Also, I always post a link to the show on the LAMBcast’s Facebook page, and there’s a player there if you’d like to listen online. The direct RSS feed is: http://lambcast.podomatic.com/rss2.xml
* Shows will eventually make their way to the LAMBcast Archives. If you’d ever like to catch up on back episodes, go there.
* If you’re interested, you too can be a LAMBcaster – we love new blood! For more information on the LAMBcast, check out the topic at the LAMB Forums. Music provided royalty-free by Kevin MacLeod’s Incompetech website. Big thanks to Kevin for providing this service. Opening song by Cake. The LAMBcast loves feedback, too – if you’d like yours read on a future show, leave it in the comments section at the LAMB. Please visit and like our Facebook page, and finally, we’re on iTunes, and would still love a review, even if it’s a bad one.
Thanks for listening!