Now entering the studio are today’s contestants…
First up is Nick Powell, the master of trivia who is the reigning two-time champ, a threat to destroy the competition each and every time out. Taking on the challenge are two first-time players in Robert and Bubbawheat. Can they rise to the challenge?
LAMBpardy episopdes are a semi-regular feature of the LAMBcast, so if you’d like to be a player in the future, keep an eye out over at the Forums, as demand is high and there’s a max of three contestants per show (and one of them is the returning champ).
Also on tap:
* Rants and Raves of the Week
* Name That Year Times Five
A few notes:
* The show can be found, of course, via iTunes – just do a search for “LAMBcast.” Also, I always post a link to the show on the LAMBcast’s Facebook page, and there’s a player there if you’d like to listen online. The direct RSS feed is: http://lambcast.podomatic.com/rss2.xml
* Shows will eventually make their way to the LAMBcast Archives. If you’d ever like to catch up on back episodes, go there.
* If you’re interested, you too can be a LAMBcaster – we love new blood! For more information on the LAMBcast, check out the topic at the LAMB Forums. Music provided royalty-free by Kevin MacLeod’s Incompetech website. Big thanks to Kevin for providing this service. Opening song by Cake. The LAMBcast loves feedback, too – if you’d like yours read on a future show, leave it in the comments section at the LAMB. Please visit and like our Facebook page, and finally, we’re on iTunes, and would still love a review, even if it’s a bad one.
Thanks for listening!